Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The children were nestled all snug in their beds .....






.... but before they went happily to bed they got to open one Christmas gift! Every year we have let Norah open one gift Christmas Eve, always PJ's. We did this when I was growing up and thought it would be a fun tradition to keep with our kids. Nolan was much more interested in the wrapping paper, bows ect just as I had anticipated, but Norah couldn't have been more excited. I can not wait to see her face in the morning. Now that they are asleep and as soon as I finish this post I have to bake 2 pies and finish wrapping all the gifts, it's gonna be a long night.

*******
We hope that all of you have a Very Merry Christmas and enjoy the day and time spent with loved ones. I know we will.
Love, The Suetta's

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

We share the same pjammies tradition! Hope your Christmas was extra special with your two little tots! I'm sure Norah was very excited to see what Santa brought her!

Let me know if you guys are still up for dinner Monday evening!

Have a great weekend with Casey's parents! xoxo