Thursday, February 16, 2012

♥ My little Valentines ♥


 Norah with the Valentines she & I made
 for her 1st grade class!
Together we made 22 of these little cuties :)


Here she is making the "hooting" owl sound

 
  
 "He goes upside down"
For whatever reason she thought that was super funny.
I LOVE her smile :-)


 With her finished product, and a chocolate apple for her lovely teacher!


This is the Valentine she made me at the Gym after I went to work that night!


 And here's where I'm gonna be 100% honest and say that Nolan's Valentine for me ranks up there on my list of all time favorite Valentines Day gifts. He made it in his preschool class, and it just makes me smile! I especially love. love. love. all the little thumbprint dots! 
Too Cute!!!


 Here's what I made for his friends at preschool, it's a heart shaped crayon made out of melted crayon pieces. Thank you to my bestie Tiffany and Pinterest for the idea and ♥ molds.


These are what my littles got for Valentines Day from me and Casey!
I love these little sock monkeys and so did they. They also loved the chocolate but neither one cared for the convo hearts(I think they're pretty disgusting too)!


Even though I had to work we still all had a lovely day! Wednesday night Casey and I celebrated with a delicious dinner (cooked at home by me) that consisted of Parmesan chicken and prosciutto wrapped asparagus, with wine of course. Followed by dessert, which was another Pinterest recipe.... No bake Nutella Cheesecake, it was divine and I will most certainly be making it again!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Cute post! Glad you got to spend quality time with your lil valentines!