Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Festivies

Last Friday kicked off a weekend of Halloween fun! Friday morning I took my little Mario to his preschool's Harvest Festival. There were introductions by all the cute preschoolers, a couple super cute songs the kids performed for the parents, games and lots of candy! That evening we got dressed up again, this time to go to Norah's school for her Harvest party! Lots of fun there too and Norah was super excited to put on her kitty costume. I painted her face and she even got to wear a little of mommy's eye shadow and mascara. 


 Here are my Halloween cuties right before the harvest festival! 

*****
Saturday night was my annual Halloween get together with all my lovely work friends and their spouses. It is always a blast and always too much fun ;-)


Here's me and the bestie.
 Sheriff Buttercup and Deputy Daisy! 
Cowgirls & Indians for the Newetta clan this year. I'm really gonna miss not having our Halloween costume buddies next year.....just one of the many, many things that I will miss!!!


♥ Me & My Chief  ♥

*****

Sunday was spent lounging around the house, recovering from lots of Halloween party fun and lack of sleep! In the afternoon we had a family pumpkin carving session, and we had all 4 pumpkins carved in time for a yummy spaghetti dinner :)


 Casey always has the best pumpkin!


I went for cute and simple this year


 Norah carved hers all by herself for the very first time! 
She used the pieces from Daddy's pumpkins eyes to make "dragon wings"
She's creative!


 And this little monster just wanted the basic Jack-O-Lantern!
With pointy "bat" ears of course.

 Suetta family pumpkins 



No comments: