Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whistler 08'

Pan Pacific Mountainside Hotel

Mountain bike park

Me, Kezia and Kristy

Casey is one lucky guy!

My BFF

For the last 3 summers we have had a lot of fun going to Whistler BC and this year was no exception! We left last Friday and returned Sunday night, this year it was just 4 of us myself, Casey, my best friend Kristy and her good friend Kezia. The weather left something to be desired but we made the best of it and had a blast! Casey did some downhill mountain biking, while us girls played it safe on the valley trails. We had good meals, good company and a relaxing time. We are planning on going in August next summer to increase our chances of nice weather.
* Thank you to our friends Tiffany and Holly, Grandma Jamie and Papa for watching the kids this weekend*



3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Yay! I'm so happy you decided to start this blog! See ya this weekend.

Erin Leigh said...

me too... welcome to the blogging world! I amso happy to put you on my friends list!!!

Kristastic said...

You shouldn't leave out the details, your fans want to know the "real" you!!