Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures at Pioneer Park



Casey and I took the kids to Pioneer Park in downtown Puyallup on Saturday, and Casey got some great new pics of them. Norah was being a little difficult to photograph, she had her eyes set on the playground, but he still managed to capture some great shots! Casey is becoming quite the photographer, if you are interested in seeing more of his pictures click his flickr link under my friends link.

Also this week Nolan got his first tooth last Thursday, Yay! I didn't even know he was teething, he grabbed on to my fingers and put them in his mouth and bit down. It was like he was saying hey mama look at my first tooth. Norah has taken to climbing trees! She was playing in the backyard and I glanced out from the kitchen window and she was in our apple tree about 4 feet in the air, I swear she is trying to give me a heart attack! Lastly I officially am done breastfeeding. Over the past couple of weeks Nolan has become less and less interested in nursing and more interested in everything else around him. So I decided it was a good time to wean him, I nursed him one last time before bed tonight. It's bittersweet, I am glad that I was able to nurse him for almost 9 months, but sad to see it come to an end. Anyway hope everyone has a good week.

6 comments:

Kristastic said...

I can't believe how old Norah is getting! It's going by so fast! Not surprised at all that she climbed the tree, maybe she is trying to give you a heart attack! Just keep her helmet on her head from now on...and get some pads!!!

Erin Leigh said...

Those are good pics... I got a lot to learn from Casey!

tiffany jeanne said...

I distinctly remember the last time I nursed Avery...man, now I'm crying... I'm having an emotional day today for no reason!!! Yikes!

the pictures are adorable. I wish I had the same talent!

Beth said...

OK Tiffany now I'm getting teared up again reading your comment. :) Hope the rest of your day involves lots of smiles a less crying.

Bre said...

Hey Beth, the pictures of your kids at the park are so cute. Your hubby takes awesome pics. How have you been? Im gonna add you to my friend list, I hope thats ok!

Christy said...

Hey there! Thanks for your sweet words, we're so enjoying learning about parenthood - there's quite a learning curve! =) I love looking at the pictures of your two beautiful kiddos! They're very cute & your husband did a great job with the photos in the park! Take care & I hope things are going well for you!
Love,
Christy