Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter....a little early !

Posted by Picasa

Tonight Casey's parents came over for dinner, dessert and a little early Easter party! Since I work this weekend we decided to celebrate Easter with them tonight. His Mom made the the cutest Easter baskets for the kids, filled with all of their favorite things. Then we had a yummy dinner and Norah and Nolan had ice cream for dessert :) After that Nolan was all tuckered out and he went to bed, and we didn't hear another peep out of him. Then we decided to color Easter eggs! Me, Norah and Casey's Mom colored the eggs while Casey and his Dad eBayed and watched TV. It was a blast and Norah was so excited for egg coloring, she is quite the little artist! I have lots of great memories of growing up coloring Easter eggs with my whole family, and I hope she will have these same memories. After Norah went to bed we had some homeade marionberry pie and vanilla ice cream and it was delicious, thanks Jamie! Then it was time for Casey's parents to pack up and get on the road for their 2 hour drive home.
Oh and they took our cat River home with them, we decided he just wasn't a good fit and would be much happier at home with them. So, we are now officially on the hunt for a new kitten for the kids.....big SIGH, I hope we find a good one that fits in well with our family, that doesn't get eaten by a snake or hit by a car :( On that note I'm done with this post, wish us well on the search for a new kitty!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Happy Easter! Maybe you guys will want our cat :) Throughout this pregnancxy I decided I'm not a very good cat owner. Have a good weekend at work! Oh, and your eggs looked amazing!

jennifer_jj said...

I love how you put all the pictures together!