Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why I love that my cousin watches our kids......

Nolan with his new hair style!

Norah's beautiful butterfly face!

This is what my kiddos looked like when they came home on Monday from my cousins house. Nothing special was going on she just likes to have fun with them. She painted this elaborate butterfly on Norah and her 2 nieces faces and couldn't leave Nolan out so he got a super cute fohawk. I feel so blessed that she is close and watches them for me so that they don't have to be cared for by strangers while Casey and I are working.

*****
Here are some pics of our newest family member, Paulie. We got him about 2 weeks ago when he was just 7 1\2 weeks old. He is super cute, playful and feisty! And, becoming good friends with our 2 dogs. He might think our smaller dog Abby is his momma cause he's tried to nurse from her a couple of times, and she lets him.....kinda strange I know. Anyway enjoy his cuteness.



3 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

OMGosh, your cousin's the best! They will always remember those fun times with her, I'm sure :)

And your new little kitty is SUPER cute!! :)

tiffany jeanne said...

That cat is so stinking cute! I just wanna come play with him! Can I?

Erin Leigh said...

Fun Post! Your kids and kitten are super cute! I especially love Nolan's fohawk... I sometimes give Ashton a fohawk when he's nursing :)