Monday, May 18, 2009

Our weekend, in pictures

Friday

I got my nose pierced!!!!
We had a BBQ at Papa's,
aka my dads.



Saturday....no pictures taken. Casey had fun kayaking with his friend Josh durning the day, I enjoyed time sitting out on the deck reading while the kids napped. Saturday night the kiddos had a sleepover at Papa's house, and Casey and I had a night out with our friends Tiffany & Kory and Keja & Aaron.

Sunday

Norah helped me wash my filthy car.....
...... and make yummy cookies.

Later that afternoon we had a BBQ with Jenny and Matt at his place.

Notice the fork in Norah's hand and how it's nowhere near any food,
and that she's putting on a show for all of us when she should be eating:)

Nolan's first try at corn on the cob,
not so sure he liked it.
Dylan (Jenny's son), Nolan and Norah
just CHILLIN!

Last but not least the kids swimming in the pool,
I just had to post this one. Norah's little wedgie is too cute to pass up!

4 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

The wedgie is too funny! Love it! It was fun going out on Saturday, and Kory had a blast riding with Casey on Sunday...he's all obsessed with bikes now. Good thing I just applied for a night shift position...I might have to buy him a new bike soon! :)

And PS, love the nose ring...it's so cute on you!

katy said...

So, so cute! Looks like such a fun weekend! I also love the nose ring...fits you perfectly! Glad to see all is well!

Cara Grube :) said...

The nose ring, the corn-on-the-cob, the wedgie...all way too cute for one post!! Glad you had a fun weekend :)

jennifer_jj said...

Looking at Karate Norah with the fork....LOL