Saturday, May 9, 2009

Farmers Market & Mother's Day

My 2 favorite little people, at Pioneer Park
Puyallup Farmers Market

My sweet little girl....

.... and my handsome little man

Norah trying to carry my BIG bouquet of flowers

These flowers are so pretty I had to take a picture of them,
and it doesn't even do them justice.

My new necklace :-)

*******
This morning we all slept in, then headed down to the Puyallup farmers market. The sunshine was amazing and the market was packed! Since I work tonight and tomorrow night we celebrated Mother's Day today. We got some yummy locally grown veggies, and I got my Mother's Day gifts early, the beautiful flowers and cool new necklace, thank you to my hubby and great kids! Before we left we ate a really tasty lunch at an organic comfort foods cafe. It was delicious and we will definetly be going back there. Happy, Happy Mother's Day to everyone, I hope you all have wonderful days!

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy mother's day to you, too! What a fun way to spend the day before your weekend to work. See? If I come back to nights I'll be able to do stuff like that and see my family on gorgeous days like this! You and Norah are SO CUTE in that second picture! You look fabulous! :)

Last evening was a blast...I LOVED that chicken. It was super delish! Looking forward to more evenings like that with you guys this summer!

See you in a bit!
xoxo

Erin Leigh said...

Happy Mother's Day, Beth! By the looks and sounds of it... you had a wonderfully good time celebrating with your family! Hope your work weekend goes well too!