Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 - 1

Yep, that's how old I turned yesterday!
I had this yummy strawberry swirl cheesecake to help me celebrate.

Happy birthday song and blowing out the candles, the kids loved this but didn't understand why when they pulled the candles out to lick them there was no icing?

Big hugs for Momma on her birthday :)

Norah with my brother and dad. My sister and Casey also helped me celebrate but they didn't manage to get in any of the pictures.

*****
And I'll leave you with this.
Casey said after searching he found the perfect card for me, and this is so him!
Thanks babe, I'm glad I still "got it" !


2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

That's a totally sweet card! Way to go Casey! Happy Birthday Beth! Glad you had a good one. I always love seeing pictures of your family!

tiffany jeanne said...

haha! I get cards like that from Kory, too! Casey's right though...you totally 'got it' still! ;)

Happy birthday and tell Nolan and Norah that they can have frosting at Avery's party this weekend.

xoxo