Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heading Here.....

Wenatchee Lake State Park!
*****
Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to this beautiful lake near Leavenworth with some of our besties, The Newgard Family for a weekend of camping! We are looking forward to some fun times for us and the kiddos, as well as some relaxation and some much needed SUNSHINE! The weather report says we are looking at sunny skies and temps in the low to mid 80's! I cannot wait for that. I'm excited, but have a lot of packing and preparing to do before tomorrow afternoon. I'll post pictures when we get back, there are sure to be lots taken, hopefully none of me in the new bikini I bought. I haven't bought a bikini since before Norah was born almost 5 years ago! We'll see if I'm brave enough to actually wear it ;)

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

I can't wait to get the H-E-Double hockey sticks outta here. I didn't get my LCD, I smell like the pool, and I have SO MUCH to do! Oh well...sunshine, here we come! :)

Hope you have a great night and we'lll see you tomorrow. :)