Sunday, June 27, 2010

Loving my garden!

I planted these especially for Casey, he loves them in his salad

We planted 4 different varieties of tomatoes,
I cannot wait to eat all of them!

These little tiny carrot sprouts were my most recent addition
I though the kids would get a kick out of pulling them up :)

One of the boxes

Lettuce!
We planted 4 different kinds of lettuce too.
We had a BBQ last night and I was able to use only lettuce from our garden for a salad I made.
So cool, and tasty!

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

Wait, you grew that lettuce we ate on Saturday? That is awesome! I thought it was so fun coming over after our race on Saturday. Thanks for everything...the food, the fire, the wine, and the company! Love you guys to pieces! (I knew we couldn't spend a weekend apart...haha!)