Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friday Night FUN!

Friday nights sure aren't what the used to be....they are BETTER! Even the most laid back, sweat pants, no make-up kinda night equals a great time when you've got great friends to spend it with! This past friday was one of those nights. We had a family swim date at the Y(which all of the kids LOVED, and that the mommies thought was a bit too cold). Then we headed back to our house for some Papa Murphy's pizza, play time for the kids and some relaxation for the parents. Enjoy some pics from our fun night, I just have to say that we have some pretty darn cute kids here!

I kept looking at this picture thinking that my teeth looked kinda funny, yep they do! They have a slightly gray purple tone....we might have had a little red wine ;-) That aside look at the 2 little blondies with their dark-haired mommas! Gotta love momma's boys, I do!

The future Mr. & Mrs. Suetta
(I hope so)!

♥ goin' in for the kiss ♥
I know a day will come when I won't encourage this, but until then I absolutely LOVE it!

Kory hangin' with 3 of the 4 kids, cute!

And these two little princesses are just precious!
They are becoming the cutest little friends, so sweet!

Skiing anyone?

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

All these pics are cute but that first one of Avery and Nolan is SO super cute. I don't know why but Norah and Avery both look older in these pics. They are so pretty. They went from toddler cute ... To beautiful overnight:)

Jamie said...

GREAT post Beth! Super cute ones of the future Suetta family and I laughed out loud in class when I saw Norah with the ski boots on! Great times :)

tiffany jeanne said...

there are a million things i love about this post! 1) our wine-stained teeth. 2)nolan and Avery. 3) pretty sure jax is nakey in the pic w/ me. 4) avery and norah. 5) norah w/ ski boots. 6) the memory of me and kory testing the fit of your ski boots...half way tipsy and like we knew what we were doing. 7) i love pizza and swim dateswith you guys...and i could list a bunch more!

There isn't much else i can do on Friday nights other than relax because of work, so thanks for having us over! love how casual evenings are usually the best these days!

xoxo