Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Friday night we had a blast dyeing Easter eggs!
Even Nolan, who's doesn't love artsy stuff,
jumped on board and they each created about a dozen beauties!

Norah even hand painted some with a sponge,
she's my creative one!

A sampling of the colors!
Blue and green seemed to be the most popular choices of my kiddos.

I even found these cute little bunny egg tongs, great for dipping and retrieving!
No dye stained little hands for these kids ;-)

Here are the 2 eggs I created!

Eggs close up!

The Easter Bunny came and treated the kids really good!
My favorite quote of the morning came from Norah....
"Mom the Easter Bunny even knows my size shoe, my flip flops fit perfectly!"
That's one smart bunny ;)

Priceless, really!

Someone found an egg!

And, someone got the cutest little chocolate Easter bunny :)

French toast shaped into Easter eggs :)
For the kids!

Here's what the Easter Bunny brought Casey and I......
a yummy Breakfast!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Happy Easter to you and your perfectly precious family!!!

tiffany jeanne said...

Love this post, Beth! Glad you got to spend Easter with your sweeties! xo