Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool

Well, preschool started yesterday for this mister, and he just loved it! I stayed up after getting off work so that I could drop him off for his very first day. It was much harder on me than on him, that is for sure. I had to hold back tears as he was standing in line waiting to go into class. He's my baby, quite the momma's boy and I just can't believe he's already old enough to be in preschool! As hard as it was for me I couldn't be happier with the school we chose for him. It's called Celebration Friends Preschool and it is held at Celebration Lutheran on South Hill. The teachers and staff are great, the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and they have a great curriculum. The kids also have chapel time every Thursday with the church's pastor, which I am thrilled about. When he got home that afternoon he was all smiles, wearing his preschool crown and excited to tell me about his day. He even had homework, so cute!
Here are some pictures of his first day, enjoy :-)


In the parking lot posing for the camera!
I ♥ this picture

He couldn't stop jumping while waiting in line, the excitement was too much for him!

Nolan and Mollie
My cousin's daughter who is the same age as Nolan is in his class. How fun to know someone on your first day!

One last hug for momma before heading to class.

I love the look on his face, there is just something about it that says I love you mommy!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Love this post. It made me a little teary especially with his 'I love you mommy' face at teh end. Caitlyn and Ashton's preschool has chapel on Thursdays too. I love it. I think it helps them sit better on Sundays when we go to church!

tiffany jeanne said...

yay for preschool! he sure looks happy. I'm excited for all our kiddos to be in school :)