Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our 1st & only zoo trip this summer.....boo!!!


It was probably a combo of our not so stellar PNW summer, and the fact that we were very busy, but I'm sad to say we only made it to the zoo once! And, I only managed to take one kid :( But, there is always next year and I have vowed to buy a membership and go a lot more often, because this kid just loved it!!!!

Nolan with one of his best buds Carson, climbin' all over that bear at the zoo entrance!

Nolan says "the map will show us the way to go"

The Meerkat exhibit is fun! They are super cute to watch and you can just see how much personality they have. One of my favorite stops :)

We visited Budgie Buddies and...

....loved on a camel!
Nolan wasn't quite as adventurous as Carson on this particular day and passed on the chance to RIDE the camel.

My handsome little guy,
with his 'new' cheese face for the camera.
I ♥ it!

No comments: