Saturday, January 12, 2013

FIVE!!!!!!

Today was my baby's 5th birthday, very hard to believe how fast the past 5 years have gone by.
They have been filled with so much joy, and this little(big) guy has had a lot to do with it :) He makes us laugh SO hard sometimes, he is the sweetest boy you will ever meet. He cares about people's feelings and can immediately tell when something is wrong. And, he still tells me countless times a day "I love you mommy"! I will absolutely NEVER get tired of hearing those words come out of his sweet mouth. Just today he told me he wanted to live with me and Daddy forever, when I asked him what he'll do when he gets married and has a family of his own he said he'd live in the house next door to ours {I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one}. He is ALL boy and is can play rough, really rough! I am continually wondering how nothing in our house has gotten broken lately due to his boyish ways. He loves preschool and his teacher, he's pretty smart and likes learning a lot! He is reading a little and is finally starting to enjoy some artwork. He can write his name very neatly, when he wants to and he knows almost all the letters and what sounds they make. He loves our pets and has a special bond with our cat Stella that none of us understand. She really loves him too, but isn't to fond of anyone else. He is getting pretty good at swimming and will be on his first basketball team starting this month! He loves his sissy and they are usually the best of friends, with only little fighting spurts here and there. He is my little cuddler and still a mommas boy ♥ We love him to pieces and he has definitely completed our little fam!
 Brand new!
 One
 Two
 Three
Four

We sure do love you Nolan. You are an amazing little boy with a very bright future ahead of you. Mommy and Daddy couldn't be prouder of the little boy you're becoming. 


No comments: