Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy <3 day !

We had a great Valentines Day and hope everyone else did too!

We didn't do much but it was nice spending the day with my 3 favorites! I made heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast, yum! Then I spent a couple of hours in the morning volunteering in Norah's 2nd grade class {it always puts a big smile on my face}. Next I took child #2 on a play date with one of his best preschool friends to pump it up, a bouncy house place! They had a great time. We came home, I made some whole wheat pizza crust, left it to rise and hit the gym. Casey had a REALLY long work day so I worked out on my own :( I got home made the littles personal sized heart shaped pizzas and then made Casey & I dinner. Later we Facetimed with the our besties {always so great} and then put the kiddos to bed!

The best part if my Vday came next..... We booked a family trip to Hawaii for May!!!!!! We are going to visit our best friends, who we miss like crazy! I am ecstatic and am counting down the days {literally, there are 96}.





No comments: