Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Growin' up



Last night and I am counting down the hours until she gets home from her extended stay and Grandma and Grandpa's house! This is the longest I've been away from her and I can't stand it, I miss her so much. It does make me feel a bit better that each time I have talked to her she is cheerful and has an excitement about her voice that reassures me that she is having a great time with her Grandma, Grandpa and cousins. It even snowed there yesterday, about 3 inches and she has had the best time enjoying that. So, I only have about 16 hours left to go and I don't think I'll be letting her out of my site for awhile, weather she likes it or not :-)

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

I'm happy she'll be home tomorrow. And these are great pictures. Happy New Year!