Saturday, December 12, 2009

The NUTCRACKER

The Nutcracker

Norah with the Nutcracker after the ballet

Norah with her bestie Alissa

Me and my girl!

Yesterday Me and my friend Holly took our the girls to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet's Nutcracker, at Macaw Hall in Seattle. It was so much fun to watch the excitement and anticipation on the girls' faces. The girls did great during the entire performance and it was a great experience for them. Norah says her favorite part was when the Nutcracker and Mouse king fight, and she must have asked me 20 times if the mouse king was real. She might like to dress up and put on momma's makeup, but she's definitely not a girly girl! I think this is going to be a new tradition for me and Norah during the Holidays.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I love your momomy and daughter pic!

tiffany jeanne said...

Oh beth! You all look so pretty! I just love Norah's silvery dress and her beautiful headband! Such great pictures! It's so funny, my NaNa just called me today and we were chatting about when we will take Avery to see the Nutcracker. I can hardly wait! We decided when she's 4 we will go :)