Thursday, February 25, 2010

"How do I make myself feel better?"


This is how yucky she feels :-(
My poor little girl
tired.....

Nolan's definitely feeling fine,
fingers & toes crossed that it stays that way!!!


Norah to me, "mommy, how do I make myself feel better?" This was the first thing out of her mouth this morning, and it seriously broke my heart. Poor little thing was up until 11 last night (and if you know us that is LATE for her) battling a 104 degree fever. Around 11 it finally was down to 101 and she drifted off to sleep. She has all the classic flu symptoms; vomiting, diarrhea, fever, chills and a cough, but is being quite the little trooper through it :-( None of the rest of us have come down with it, thank God! So, today I will be cleaning, disinfecting, and praying that it stays that way.

2 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

She's still so pretty, even when she's sick! Hope she feels better really soon, and the rest of you all stay healthy! :)

tiffany jeanne said...

Get well soon, Norah! And, Nolan...love that cheesy grin!!!

see you Saturday!