Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentines.....

My 2 sweeties, the best Valentines ever ♥

Me and the kids spent the better part of friday afternoon making Valentines Day cards for daddy, and baking & decorating heart shaped cookies.

Norah with all her supplies, she going to be a little crafter!

Get those ladybug stickers buddy!

"more supplies please!"

Working very hard :-)

The finished masterpiece....for Norah more is definitely better!

I just love how Noley's turned out too!

Some of the yummy cookies we made. Norah especially like this, but I have a hunch that more of the frosting and candies went to her tummy than onto the cookies.

Norah had a birthday party to go to today and I got this idea for a Valentine's inspired hair style from a very crafty friend from high school. This is where I got it, she has lots of fun ideas on her blog! Thanks Autumn for the cute idea.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever :) I love them! Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy that crab dinner you have planned, I'll tell Kory to head on over if I don't get my LCD ;) j/k

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Nice work with the writing of the kids's name...what did you use?

Beth said...

Thanks Kimberly ~ I just put some frosting in a ziploc baggie and cut a small hole in the corner, super easy!

Erin Leigh said...

Happy day of love!