Monday, March 22, 2010

Days off....

go by too fast!

How are 5 days off over before I know it? I know how; 2 kids, a hubby, a messy house, St. Patrick's Day celebrations, park play dates with our buddies, swimming lessons, preschool, working out, 10k runs, birthday parties, dinners with family and great friends and trips to Grandma and Grandpas house! Okay, so even when they go by fast I have a lot to show for them.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend

Sarah, me, Casey & Tiffany
Pre Foothills Dash 10k run Saturday morning!
What an amazing way to start off the 1st day of Spring

My babies enjoying each other at Grandma & Grandpa's house

Meadow~Jenna~Nolan
The 2 cuties with Nolan are 2 of Casey's cousins little girls!

Here's Jenna again, so cute! She was a bit shy at first but by the end of our visit her and Nolan were buds!

Norah spent most of the visit to Grandma and Grandpa's running around the yard with the boys! She had a blast and was so tired she even slept in this morning!

Nolan let me pose him up in this tree, but I almost had to throw down the camera as he started counting 3, 2, 1 blast off. That's what they count at swimming before they are about to jump into the water. I caught him and didn't hurt the camera either, so it was a success.

He is like a water magnet. Yes he tried to drink it, and dump it out, and splash it at the other kids....all boy!




3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Congrats on the 10k! You rock! Cute pics too!

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Your pictures are so cute! Time is flying by! Congrats again on the 10 k again! ...maybe I'll try a 5 K again! I won't be seeing you this Monday and Tuesday night at work....I'm actually working my schedule. See you on Sun!

tiffany jeanne said...

Great pictures, and another great weekend! Glad we got to hang out so much again! We love you guys:)