Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What She does while I'm at work......

Since I work night shift, and on most mornings no one is home I started(a long time ago) going through the house to see what the kids and Casey had done while I was gone. I can tell a lot because nothing usually gets picked up, that's my job ;-)

This is what Norah was up to last night after I left.
Her Barbies
She would probably say they are playing "house"
Don't mind the half naked barbie either! Norah is just starting to get into playing with barbies and we don't have any extra clothes, her bikini bottoms are probably missing in action!

She has been very into patterns these days too, and will out of the blue start reciting "red, blue, red, blue, that's a pattern mom" I love it. So I've been finding block patterns in random spots around the house.

And finally, drawings & name writing. She doesn't go many days without creating something and writing her name on it!

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

great update beth! Norah's great at her name!

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Cute pictures! Love the barbies and the bed made for another one with the little dolls on each side!!! Have a good few days off and Happy Easter!! Thanks for doing my 0400 care!

Mariah Neighbors said...

Very cute! I especially like that she is so into patterns. She is definitely ready for kindergarten! That is one of the biggest concepts they practice in math! :) We are excited to see you guys for Mollie's bday. She is really into her baby dolls, so anything that is baby related or goes with babies would be great. She also needs clothes (2T) and outside play toys. See you soon! :)

tiffany jeanne said...

love this post :)