Friday, March 12, 2010

So.Much.Fun

So, here are the pictures I have managed to sort through since being home from the beach. I think these are only about 20 of the 300+ pictures my hubby took while we were there. I love all of them and all the memories behind them. We couldn't have asked for a better family to share this trip with, we just love the Newgards and all the fun we have together. If you want to read a great post about our trip check out Tiffany's blog because I don't think I could capture it better if I tried.

Saturday was warm enough for rolled up pants and bare feet, yay!

Queen of the hill ♥

Fabulous view from our dining room window, oh how I miss it.

He tried to kiss her,

and, she did kiss him!

This was the side of one of the cute little beach houses just down the street.

Balancing act, I think Nolan only had one tumble off the log!

Nolan is always right behind his sissy, they both would have gone all the way in to the waves if we would have let them. They have no fear.

Nolan remembered the taste of sand and mud from our last trip and went for it.

And this was the result, dirty but happy. All boy!

Speaking of happy, Jackson is one happy little guy, and boy can he eat. I was impressed!

Happy #2, I seriously can't get enough of this smile ♥

More log play, good thing we brought rain boots.

One of my favorites, ♥ it.
If you look carefully you can see her little hand on his back, so sweet.

And my girl, she asked about 101 times if we could swim. We will go back to the beach this summer baby and you can swim!

Oh, and she poses for pictures too!

Me and my boy.

Love the silhouette pictures.

And the sunset ones, this is Norah.

After all the fun at the beach we had some dirty kids that were in desperate need of a bath.

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

These just made my day...it's been a rough morning and now I am smiling :)

Casey took some truly amazing pictures...he's so talented! Hope you have a great afternoon and evening and I'll see you tomorrow night.

xoxo

Erin Leigh said...

Oh My Gosh... these pics are AMAZING! I love the sunset one with norah it reminded me of the one of her on the swing. I loved the one with the view from your house too. I loved all of them!!! Tell Casey great work! And I swear Nolan grew a ton since his birthday!

katy said...

Ahhh...how did I miss these! Love them Beth! Beautiful!