Tuesday, May 11, 2010

T-Ball


♥My little ball player ♥

The baseball stance, I love it

Goin for the ball, and she got it !

Up to bat, the swing....

....and the hit (I adore the look on her face in this one)

Happy @ 3rd base

"Go Purple Pirates!"

Good sportsmanship


*****
Saturday I got to watch Norah play in her 2nd T-ball game, man and I thought soccer was cute it doesn't even compare. I loved everything about it and every minute of it! You can see by the look on her face in several pictures that she does too! The games are 2 innings long and consist of each player going up to bat once per inning, they don't keep score and they let all the kids take turns fielding the ball. She has the cutest little ready stance in the field and she takes it pretty seriously, she also has developed a little routine when she goes up to bat(I don't know where she got it from?) She hits her bat in the dirt a few times and gets ready, sometimes she swings so hard the momentum spins her in a circle! She has practice once a week and games every Saturday. I can't wait to see her play again, it's so dang cute. Nolan wishes he was bigger and could play too, Norah has been so cute trying to "coach" him in the back yard. He can actually hit the ball off the T, I think he's a natural....only a couple more years buddy and you can play too!

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

oh my holy gosh! These picture are TO DIE FOR! She looks so natural! I'm telling you, I'd love to go to one of her games soon. Keep me posted on her schedule!!!

And yep...we were blogging again at the same time!

katy said...

OMG she is so super cute. I love the top pic! What an adorable little face. How fun for her too...I'm going to have to get Ava in Tball next year.

Erin Leigh said...

This is such a cute post! She looks like an allstar! I can just imagine how proud you must have been when she got a hit and got to third:) Yay Purple pirates.