Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding pics and more !

The Happy Couple
Derek and Shelly Suetta

Casey and his sister Kelly

I love how they are looking at each other in this picture!

My handsome hubby with my best friend Kristy and her friend Gary

Norah and her new friend Isabella

Nolan and his cousin Jenna dancin

Norah being silly before the wedding

Back at Grandma and Grandpas playin the drums



Last but not least Casey took this AMAZING shot of Norah swinging at his parents house the night we got home from our trip. I have to say I've got one talented husband :)

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

Those are all great pictures, but hands-down, that last one is incredible! It almost brought a little tear to my eye because it captures the sweetness of childhood. You do have one talented husband, there! I'm glad you all had a great time despite the whole carkey fiasco. Hope you're enjoying this sun...it's SOOO what I needed!