Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weird !

Just waking up from a nap together

Oh, I guess all that napping made Paulie hungry!

Really ?!?!

Okay so this is not a new happening around our house, but I thought our kitten would have outgrown it by now! It started when we first got our little fur ball, he quickly became attached to Abby our 6 yo female dog. We have had him about 2 months now and he continues to nurse from Abby daily, and I think more frequently now than ever before. Being the curious nurse that I am I tried to express milk from Abby's nipple and sure enough she's lactating, she's never even had puppies. Crazy, right? So while I am a bit disturbed, I also think it is very sweet and cute when they just cuddle together. I wonder how long this will continue.....I guess only time will tell :)

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

That is crazy!!!

tiffany jeanne said...

I can remember being pregnant with Avery and being able to express a little milk...it freaked me out. The fact that Abby's never had puppies is just wild! I'm dying...this post is hilarious!

katy said...

OMG...how amazing! I love it! I can't even make milk to feed my own babes. What a lucky pup and kitty too. This is just so precious! Perhaps you should call the news...maybe they'd be famous!

jennifer_jj said...

this just made me smile, thank you