Friday, July 10, 2009

Lake Tapps

This morning my sister and I took the kids to Lake Tapps to play! When we got there she watched them for a while so I could practice some open water swimming before my triathlon next weekend. It's definitely different from swimming in the nice calm, warm pool at the Y. But, overall not too bad. We stayed for a few hours, the weather was perfect and it wasn't even too crowded there. I think we will venture here a few more times this summer, it was nice for the kids :) Here are a few pictures I managed to get while I wasn't busy chasing Nolan around, enjoy!

My Little Fish

Norah and Me with a great view of Mt. Ranier in the background

All boy.... dirty, wet and loves rocks!

My Sis with the kiddos, thanks for coming with us!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

I love the pis of you and norah with the mountain! looks like fun!