Friday, July 31, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

Norah and her friend Alissa playing in the sand at Alki Beach

Nolan loved the sand at the beach, and he didn't even try to eat any!

Enjoying a popsicle after a dip in the pool on one of our VERY hot days!

Just cute, that's all I can say about this one :)

Daddy cooling of the kids!

Norah after being cooled off

She swims!!!!

He's been making this face a lot lately, it cracks me up.

I leave you with this, I don't even know what to say..... a broken crown, nasty teeth, and her Christmas dress (from when she was 2) over her footie PJ's.

We've been busy the last 2 weeks, mostly trying to keep cool. We have been doing a lot of swimming in our pool, Norah goes in daily sometimes for hours(no exaggeration) and she has learned to swim all on her own. I'm a proud momma! We went to Alki beach and Lake Tapps both were fun. We've taken several trips to the park, BBQ'd lots and lots trying to avoid turning on the oven. My best friend came up from Cali and stayed with us for a day :) And we're planning a camping trip for next weekend with friends and family at my aunt and uncles property on the Satsop River.....so excited for that! Also, Casey's birthday is one week from this Sunday and I have to think of something good to get him, any suggestions?

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

I got Kory a pretty sweet little backpacking/climbing stove...

bugbeefamily said...

Hey, good to hear from you. Congrats on the triathlon... that is awesome! I miss my TG gang! Let me know if you are ever in the Seattle area, we would love to get together.