Friday, April 2, 2010

This boy loves his popcorn!

This is so good, and it's all mine!

Let's see how much I can fit in my mouth....

Let me show you how much I fit in my mouth!!

I think I can get more like this :-)

*********

Casey's mom and his 2 cousins came up Wednesday for a visit and stayed 2 nights. So, yesterday we all (minus Daddy, who was at work) went to see "How to Train Your Dragon". Which by the way I highly recommend, it was a great story. It was also Nolan's first trip to the movie theater, and I was a bit anxious that he might not be able to sit through the whole movie, being the active, busy, 2 year old boy that he is. I was so anxious in fact that we took 2 cars just in case I had to make an escape with him! Well, no escape necessary! He did great and found his new favorite food too, popcorn! Up until this point I actually had never let him have it, due to my own paranoia about the choking hazards of it (thank you Parenting magazine ;-)) Anyway Norah did great at the movie too even though it was her 2nd time seeing it in 4 days! I see more movie theater trips in our future now that I know I have 2 kids who will both sit through them.

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

So, you should tell Nolan that popcorn is a staple in my diet :) I will make him a bowl any day!!!

So fun having you and the kids over last evening!

love you!