Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming up......

It's gonna be another busy weekend around the Suetta house, my weekends off always are! Saturday afternoon Norah has her 1st T-ball game, which I am going to sadly miss, but Casey and Nolan will be there to cheer her on. So far she likes it, besides it being a bit chilly outside still(she gets cold easy, like her momma). I think it's going to be a riot to watch and can't wait to see pictures from the game.

I'm hoping that the wood in the 2 pictures below will be off of our deck and built into beautiful garden boxes soon, maybe this weekend....but I doubt it. I'm at least hoping for some progress in them. Casey has been doing his best, but the weather and our crazy schedules have not cooperated very well for him.

Also, Saturday I am walking in the March for Babies at Pt. Defiance park. I've worked in the NICU for almost 7 years and this will be my 1st time walking. It's a 6 mile walk starting at Owen's beach and the scenery of the park and company of my co-workers should make it a great time. I even think the weather is supposed to be niceish for it. And right after the walk I will be.....

.....going wine tasting for my 1st time! I am going with a group of great girls from work and staying in Cresent Bar (Thanks Kimberly). I'm excited for this little break from the cooking, cleaning and mommying that is my loved daily routine.


I will be heading home early Sunday morning with a couple other girls so I can spend some quality time with the family before another work week starts. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

i can't believe you were up 2 hours posting this! but, I love it! That cute pink baseball glove....to die for!!! Looking forward to sampling some wine with you and the girls...and as for family day on Sunday? I think the manpanions have a date, so you and the kids might be stuck with me and mine... :)

xoxo

katy said...

What a fun weekend...enjoy!

Erin Leigh said...

Wine tasting with the group will be super fun. I went a few years ago with a group from my work up at lake chelan... great memories! Have fun on the walk!