Monday, November 15, 2010

My 30th, soccer, a princess party and a birthday celebration!

Well I did it, I officially turned 30 last Thursday! And I have to say it's not that bad ;-) I am actually loving my little life at this very moment, I have a feeling 30 is going to be great and I that I will have some of my best years ahead of me! My birthday turned out really nice. Norah got to stay home from school (Veteran's Day) so me and the kids lounged around for a bit eating chocolate chip pancakes in our jammies! Then we headed to the gym and the store, even though it was my birthday I still wanted to get my workout in and hey we gotta eat! Shortly after we got home my mother in law stopped by with lunch, presents and cupcakes! Thank You Jamie!!! Later that night my family came over and we enjoyed wine, pizza and cheesecake. I got some great gifts and was thankful to have a nice night at home with my family.
Saturday my little soccer star had her last game! She shot for a goal but it was blocked :( Oh well it's still super cute to watch them play and she has a blast. After her game we headed to a pizza party to celebrate her team. They got certificates and medals, she was so proud of herself.
Next on our Saturday agenda was a princess party for our favorite 3 year old, Miss Avery! A big happy birthday to her and a thank you for having us over for such a fun party.
To finish Saturday off Casey and I headed to Dukes for a little romantic dinner for my birthday, just the 2 of us. I kinda thought he might have something planned for after dinner but I wasn't sure ;-) We had a great dinner and a couple drinks then he said we should maybe go out and get a drink and dance, that's when I knew he had something planned! We headed for 6th ave in Tacoma and ended up at a place called Sax. We've been there before and I was pretty sure I was gonna be surprised by some friends and family!
I was right! Waiting for us were some of my very best friends, my sister and brother and some of my really good work friends too! Thank you Casey and anyone else that helped arrange it, it was a great time and I couldn't have asked for anything better for my birthday than to be with my best friends and family. I love all of you!!!!
P.S. there are more pictures from my fun birthday celebration on FB!

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

We certainly had fun at your birthday party! It was the perfect way to unwind after our little princess party!! I agree with everyone else that's said this; 30 looks gorgeous on you!! cheers!