Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowy Days

Last week we had some serious snow around here! It was the most I've seen in a really long time, and it stuck around longer than usual too. That was good for me because I was on my long stretch at work and didn't get to play in it with the kids until Wednesday. No worries there was still plenty of snow and me and the kids had a great time.

This was from the first snowy day. Casey took the kids out to play and they had a blast. I love this picture for a few reasons. One, he's just so dang cute. Two, his red, runny nose indicative of cold weather. And, three his ears popping out from under his beanie :)

I love this one too, she looks like a little Eskimo snow princess, and her smile says "I'm happy!"

These next few are from the day I got to go out and play with them. They took turns climbing off this rock and jumping/sliding into the powdery snow below. Who new a rock could be so much fun!

You can really see how much snow we got in this picture....a lot!

More happy faces, the snow made my kids (and me & daddy) happy!

I just really thought this was a cool picture Casey got one of the days. I love how all you can really see is snow and how it is sparkling in the light, so pretty!

No comments: