Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

This year we joined the Newgard and Riggs families for some trick-or-treating.
Here's all our little ones; we had a pretty in pink fairy, buzz lightyear,
little mermaid pricess, an adorable little monkey,
the cutest giraffe you've ever seen and a little lion!
They were all just too cute!

The 4 older kids definitely had this trick-or-treating thing down!
They did great at every single door,
even the couple houses Nolan snuck into didn't mind a bit ;)

Norah led the trick-or-treating pack, she's an old pro by now!

My loves!
They both picked out their own costumes,
and I think they did a great job!

Buzz and his princess showing off their spider rings!

Yay for a family photo where we are all looking at the camera!

Thank you to the Newgards for having us over for some Halloween fun! Trick-or-treating with our friends and yummy homemade chili made for a perfect holiday night!

Halloween was just the end to a fabulously fun, very busy Halloween weekend(week really). Wednesday night we carved pumpkins, thursday night we made caramel apples, friday night we went to a Fall harvest celebration at Norah's school and went out and celebrated one of my best friends' 30th birthdays! Saturday was our annual work Halloween party(see Tiffany's blog for some great pics of our costumes!) And finally Sunday Halloween! What a long weekend, but all very worth it!

On a side note I had to go home from work early last night because I couldn't keep my food down. It's no fun throwing up at work. I feel a little better today and am hoping my queasyness and vomiting spells are behind me. I guess all the indulging(food & drinks) I did over the weekend caught up with me :( I'm not 21 anymore! In fact I will be 30 in 9 short days, Yikes!

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

oh my gosh! i hope you're feeling better...that just sucks. thanks for a fun weekend, also! talk to you soon!
xoxo

Erin Leigh said...

you got some great pictures! T minus 8 days!