Thursday, October 9, 2008

Handmade Hats


She picked the set out herself


Nolan's hat is a little big still

My cousin Alesia's Grandma Virg makes these darling hats and scarfs for the kids. Norah has a couple of sets from last year that she has grown out of, so this week Alesia got a new batch and Norah got to pick out a set. She likes it so much that she wore it around all day today, to lunch with Auntie Jenny and Dylan and to Costco for some shopping and just lounging around the house. She even let me snap some pictures of her posing in it, which is rare because she doesn't like having her picture taken. Nolan likes his too he didn't even try to take it off, except of few times to give it a nibble and taste.
Tomorrow if it's not raining me and a couple other moms are taking the kids to Spooner farms pumpkin patch to play around and have lunch. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of all the pretty fall sights. I just love this time of year, especially when the weather is like it has been this week, sunny with that distinct fall chill in the air. Anyway look for some posts on our trip, that is if it doesn't rain!

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Those hats are precious!

Kristastic said...

I want one!! Hope you got to go to the pumpkin patch!

Beth said...

Kris, I don't think even in the middle of winter it will get cold enough for you to need one of these hats! :) I'm jealous.

tiffany jeanne said...

Norah looks so grown up in that picture! What a little lady!!!