Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cake !

"I'm not quite sure what this thing is, I guess I'll touch it and see!"


"I guess I need to taste it too."

"Boy was that fun, and tasty!!"


"And there's chocolate cake inside, yummy."


"Now I'm gonna try my hat too, it's not very good."

"Oh, it's squishy!"

"I've succeeded, I beat the cake! Now it's time for a bath mom."

*******
Nolan's cake eating was by far my favorite part of his 1st birthday party! He thoroughly destroyed it. I actually had to stop him because he had cake so far shoved up his nose I thought he was going to inhale it into his lungs. After he finished I stripped him down and tossed him in the bath, the tub looked like a mudslide had occurred in there when he was done. Thanks to everyone who was at his party and helped share the special day with us! On a side note, thanks to everyone for the kind words, thoughts and prayers for our family about our kitty. We appreciate it.

5 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

The pictures definitely say it all!

Cara Grube :) said...

Makes me want a piece of chocoalate cake! :)

Janelle said...

Wow...that's awesome. Did he get any of the cake in his mouth? Nolan is adorable and I love the birthday pics!

Kristastic said...

Awwww!! Man that sucks! I can never get that one day back :( But he looks like he had a blast, and I'm sure you did too! What a freakin CUTIE!!

Bre said...

I love the cake! The pictures are the best!