Friday, January 30, 2009

A visit to The Children's Museum !

Goin Fishin

Sneaking away

She's a bird

Playin with strings

Little Artist

*****

Today I took the kids to the Childrens Museum in Tacoma! It was so much fun, for me and the kids. I went with my friend Holly and her 2 kids that are the same ages as Norah and Nolan. The theme at the museum this time was Native American stuff. So they had all kinds of neat stuff for the kids to play with, watch, dress up in and paint. The kids just love this place and I highly recommend it for the winter months when the kids get a little cabin fever !

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I never knew there was a children's museum in tacoma... I've only been to the one in Seattle. Is is a part of the art museum on the water?!? Looks like they had a great time!

Cara Grube :) said...

There's also one in Olympia and I've really been wanting to take Taylor there...I think she's at a good age for it! Thanks for the reminder, and cute pics :)

Beth said...

I really have been wanting to take the kids to the one in Olympia because it's bigger, but haven't had the time. The one in Tacoma is on about 9th and Broadway, not by the art museum.