Monday, January 26, 2009

NICU Winter Cocktail Party !!!





On Saturday night Casey and I got to go out by ourselves (Thanks Grandma Jamie)! We went to a cocktail party hosted by a friend from my work. Since we didn't get together with work friends this year during Christmastime we decided to do a winter cocktail party instead, and what a fun idea! We had the best time. There was tons of good food, drinks and company. We spent most of the night dancing, which always makes for a fun and entertaining time (and sore thighs the next day:)). It even snowed while we were there making it even more festive. Thanks so much to Dana and Scott for letting their house be abused by all of us NICU girls and our partners.

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Nice collage!

katy said...

OMG...I am dying laughing! I miss night shift! (Well, not really but the people are fab!) How fun! What hilarious pics!

tiffany jeanne said...

Man, Kory and I should have gone...but I'd have been pumping or nursing the whole time...Next party, we're there!