Monday, January 19, 2009

Check Up


Yesterday Nolan had his one year check up, and besides the cold he's trying to get over he's in perfect health. He is also growing well, he weighed in at 24 pounds and was about 32 in long! I figure in 6 months or so he be catching up to Norah, in pounds anyways :) In other news Norah is also sick, she has the same cold he does only worse, and I think I'm coming down with it too. So the only one who escaped this bug is Casey, as usual. He has some kind of super immune system, but that's good he can take care of all us sickies.

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

hope you are all feeling better soon! Super cute pic of Nolan... Did you guys have that taken somewhere or did Casey take it?!?!

tiffany jeanne said...

Get well soon, Suetta's! Let me know if you're feeling better over the weekend so you can come visit Jackson!

xoxo

Beth said...

Casey took the pic of Nolan and a few others for his first birthday. This one is my favorite :)

Cara Grube :) said...

Yep, sounds like the same thing! I have a few other friends' kids who are battling the same thing...this is one strong virus goin' around! Hope you're all feeling well really soon :)

LOVE the picture of Nolan...he's such a big boy! Typical boy I guess :)