Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling Better

At the park today, enjoying the sunshine!

He just looked so little next to all the big kids and toys!

Norah's collection :)

By the lake, taking a break from the bike ride.

Nolan with Daddy, playing some guitar before bed.

Nolan is finally feeling better, thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I haven't gotten any test results back, hopefully tomorrow. So I still don't know if it's C-Diff or if it was just a stomach bug. I'm leaning toward stomach bug, due to the fact that he has gotten a lot better on his own with no intervention. And, I am so thankful for that.
The last two days we have met at 2 different parks with my friend Holly and her kiddos to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we are having. Today was especially fun, we played on the playground, had a picnic, collected lots of pine cones and sticks and then Norah went on a bike ride around the little lake. I absolutely am an outdoors kinda girl and the sun and being outside has made me so happy, I even washed my car today while the kids were napping. Anything to be outside :)
This weekend I am looking forward to Casey's parents coming for a visit in the morning. A girls night out tomorrow at Masa with girls from work. And then hopefully just a relaxing day Sunday, with no sick kids. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I hated being stuck in the hospital when the sun was shining so bright in the room. Ash's mom had Caitlyn and they got to play outside a lot.... I am so jealous! Have a good weekend!

katy said...

Glad Nolan is feeling btter. I love the picture of Nolan and his daddy with the guitar. So cute!