Wednesday, July 14, 2010

5 is Fun!

3 days before Norah's birthday we celebrated her big day at our house, with lots of friends and family! She decided on a Tinkerbell theme and I made a cake and cupcakes and put up a few decorations, nothing fancy. I purchased lots of backyard games, had the 2 swing sets up, a wadding pool full of water toys and a bounce house for jumping. It was a hot afternoon and a few of the kiddos ended up inside watching TV to cool off, but most endured the heat, or played in the shade and had a great time. A big thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate my baby girls birthday, she had a fabulous time!!!

Here are some pictures from her party......

Norah and Nolan starting the party off with a dip in the kiddie pool

Even birthday princess has gotta have her squirt gun!

Norah and her bestie Alissa having some food in the shade

There was swinging!
My cute nephew Dylan

And there was bubble making and tiara wearing :)
Little Miss Avery knows every girls gotta have their tiara too!

Norah's Auntie/babysitter since she was 3 mo old!
We ♥ our Alesia!

♥ Family ♥
My 2 cousins and there 3 daughters,
& our dog Abby snuck in the pic too.

More family
Norah's Auntie Shelly, having a snack on the swing!
She's 22 weeks prego and expecting a baby girl, exciting!

And still more family, this is Zoe, Casey's niece!
It was our very first time meeting her.
She and Norah share the same exact birthday, 2 years apart!

Next there was gift opening, she truly was spoiled.
Now I have to make room for all her new toys :)

Mommy & Daddy got her a bigger bike!
I have a feeling she won't be needing those training wheels for long.

Here is the cake and cupcakes I made.
Tink and all her fairy friends were the spotlight of the cake!

Make a wish baby girl, I hope it comes true!




2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Wow you did have a lot of people over there! Love all the pictures...everyone (especially the birthday girl) looks so happy! Thanks for putting a few on facebook for me of my kiddos.

Enjoy the weather today!

xoxo

Erin Leigh said...

looks like a great party, sorry we missed it. Your cake and cupcakes looked amazing!!!