Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Happenings

This is what we've been up to this past month or so.....

Trips to the wading pool downtown
BBQ's with our besties :)
I think Jax & Nolan had more cake on them then in their bellies
Lots of playtime in the sprinkler and pool
(Nolan prefers the sprinkler, Norah the pool)
A trip to Grandma and Grandpas for a family reunion
Check out that air
Norah with Isabella (Casey's cousin's daughter)
They are only a couple months apart and clicked from the 1st time they met.
Isabella lives in CA so, they are going to become pen pals, so cute!
We sure love the rope swing at G&G's house
We took a trip to Chuck E Cheese, the kids of course loved it!
My future little gamers!
Notice Nolan's boots, it was 75 degrees out today and he just had to wear them.
Gotta love a 2 yo's sense of style!
We also took a trip to the movies to see Despicable Me, pretty good.
Just give Nolie a bucket of popcorn and we're set for a good 2 hours!
Here's how me and the kids ended our fun day, too bad Daddy wasn't there to share it with us!
He's off on an adventure with Kory climbing Mt. Stuart. Can't wait to hear the details when he gets back, I wish I was there too!
We've been keeping really busy, and I haven't been working a lot thanks to not very many sick babies! I'm getting used to it and so are the kids, it's gonna be a hard adjustment when I have to get back to the real world and actually work my scheduled FTE(#of hours per pay period). I'm just not gonna think about that now :) Coming up in the next month or so we've got a birthday camping weekend, a rematch with Mt. Adams and a half marathon to train for, yikes! It's gonna get even busier, but I love every minute of it(well most of them).

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

great pictures, and i miss you! too bad we work this weekend or we coulda done something fun while the manpanions are away....

talk to you soon. and PS...love the picture of Avery feeding Nolan a bite of chocolate cake. :):):)