Monday, July 12, 2010

My Birthday Girl


Happy 5th Birthday to my very sweet little Norah! 5 years ago today you changed mommy and daddy's lives like nothing else could! You have made us better people because you are in our lives, and we LOVE you for it ♥

You are full of energy, and love being outside every chance you get! Your most favorite thing to do right now is the monkey bars, and you're pretty dang good at them. Mommy loves watching you play outside with brother and showing him cool new things. He looks up to you SO much and wants to do and say everything his big sissy does! YOU are a fabulous big sister and mommy and daddy couldn't have hand picked a better one!

You are stating kindergarten in the fall and I cannot believe it! You are excited beyond words! You are growing into quite the little girl and I love seeing the changes in you that each day, week and month bring us. I hope you get everything you want on your special day and in this life. Mommy and Daddy love our 1st born SO much and hope you have the best day :)

3 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Happy Birthday, Norah! SUPER cute picture :)

tiffany jeanne said...

Oh she is just a doll. I love her like she's one of my own :) Happy birthday, Norah! You are such a star!

xoxo!

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday to Norah! I hope the party went well! I'm excited to see the pictures of the complicated cake you were going to make!! Hope it turned out well!