Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th

We had another great 4th of July at the Martindale's House! I was scheduled to work from 7pm-7am but got lucky and was able to have my first 4 hours off, thank goodness for low census days! Here's a look at our day.....

The kids got to be dressed in red, white and blue from top to bottom!
I know I won't be able to do this for long so,
I'm enjoying dressing them while I still can ;)

We smelled (and accidentally picked) Holly's pretty red roses

Had great desserts!
I made these cute little cupcakes for the festivities

Casey entertained us with some Jack Johnson on the guitar

the kids played with pop-its

There was a baseball game played by most

Nolan got in a good wrestling session with some of the older boys that were there

Him and Carson gave good hugs :)

and all the little girls were in and out of dress up clothes most of the night!

The camera got put away when fireworks came out so we could watch the kids. Norah and Nolan both enjoyed sparklers and other kid safe fireworks. We enjoyed a show put on by all the daddies too. They took turns lighting off all the big stuff in front of the house. It was a nice nice night. I got to cuddle with Nolan for about an hour while watching the fireworks before I had to leave, I loved that probably most of all. There isn't much cuddle time lately with him, he's busy!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

I love your littles :)