Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can't get enough of these smiles....


.....and I've been seeing a lot of them lately!
We've had a VERY nice couple of days around here. Yesterday we skipped the gym and headed down to the Puyallup River(thanks to the Newgards for the tip on the spot) we had a great time just the 4 of us. After we played we had pizza and headed home past the kiddos bed time, oops! It's ok though cause Norah doesn't have school today or tomorrow so I'm enjoying it. Today the kids and I played, did some shopping, decorated for Halloween, made some animal inspired crafts and enjoyed a "show" put on by Norah, it was a good one! They are growing up SO fast and I remind myself almost daily that this is a once in a life time chance to enjoy them at this stage in their lives!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I just read Tiffany's blog too and I'm gonna say the same thing in your comments now. I love when you post a lot cause it makes me feel close to you and your family :) super cute pic!
PS wish i was drinking wine and watching my DVR too ;)

tiffany jeanne said...

I love it down there on the river. I'm glad you guys got to go down there too! Did you try out the ROute 66 pizza place too?

Cute Pic of the kids on your lap! Have fun in Portland this weekend and give your sis a hug from me!