Friday, October 1, 2010

Random stuff

I grew this.....from a seed!
I planted 6 of them last May and here is the end result!
I love them, and they are taller than my little one story house!

So I guess she can't be good at everything ;)
Casey loves to let her dress herself on the weekends that I work.
This is what I woke up to one Sunday afternoon.
And yes, she did go out in public mismatched socks and all!
I sure do love her ♥

Teeny Toddler Sports anyone?
Nolan and mommy have been participating in this class at the Y on Friday mornings while Norah is at school. It's fun and short and is helping Nolan to be a better listener and have fun doing it. Will he be the next hockey superstar, I doubt it. He might have used it like a baseball bat or golf club more than a hockey stick but it was cute to watch! So far he liked basketball most of all, good thing because he is one tall 2 year old. He has also been developing quite the sense of humor, I think we might have a class clown on our hands :) He will do anything to get a laugh out of us, and he is truly good at it!

Our 1st time hosting a sleepover! Norah's bestie Alissa came over after soccer practice last friday for a sleepover and they all had a blast! It was nearly 11 by the time the 3 of them fell asleep(3 hours past N&N's normal bedtime, yikes)! They still were all wide awake and ready to go the next morning by 7, gotta love a kids' energy. I made them chocolate chip pancakes and they played outside in the yard before I took Alissa home. It was a fun adventure and I see many more to come in the future!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

great update beth. I lOVE LOVE LOVE the mismatched outfit. She's got style! a sleep over sounds so fun! good seeing you at Tiff's surprise 30th.