Monday, October 4, 2010

Jack keeps getting better!

Jack Johnson that is! This past Saturday we headed to the Gorge for our 3rd Jack Johnson concert there! We had the best time and both Casey and I thought it was his best show yet! He played all of our faves and some cool covers, he is amazing ;) I definitely will be there anytime he plays the Gorge!

Me, Kimberly and Tiffany heading to the show

Here's some of the guys
Kory, Brandon & Casey

Me and my bestie!

Brandon and Kimberly were so awesome to let us all stay at their condo in Crescent Bar. So glad we could, they are a blast. Thanks guys!

So glad Holly, her husband Rick and their friends Mark and Kari could make the show as well! We love these guys!

I seriously love this guy, couldn't ask for a better hubby!

Me, Rick & Kari enjoying the show!

Here's a little collage of some pictures of the concert, we only brought along our little point and shoot. I don't think it did too bad, but I think we're gonna try to sneak in the Nikon next time ;)

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

looks like a fun time. What perfect weather too! probably makes you look forward to Maui soon ;)

tiffany jeanne said...

**sigh** Jack :) He WAS indeed totally amazing. :) You got great pics of him too. I think I need a little point and shoot like yours!

Love all the other pics you got too. I need copies...and the one of you and I WILL be in a frame in my house ! I love it!

PS. Sorry for the emotional outpour during the concert. :) my bad.

Kimberly and Brandon said...

Thanks for letting us be part in enjoying Jack Johnson with you guys! You and Casey are so great! I love how his music is enjoyed by so many different types of people!! I will definitely be seeing him again! He just gets better and better! I loved hanging out before and after in the pool too! Thanks for staying with us! You're welcome anytime!