Sunday, November 30, 2008

Did you bring my swimsuit ?

Today me and the kids had a date with Auntie Sarah! We went to the waterfront for a walk and a little play time on the beach and then to lunch at the Ram. Before we left I had told Norah we were going to see the big water and play on the beach. She had a hard time on the way there separating the water and the beach from swimming, and she must have asked me at least a dozen times "did you bring my swimsuit?" Turns out she didn't need her swimsuit to go swimming, she just went in rain boots, socks, pants and all. She only got in to the top of her boots before Sarah rescued her. Norah didn't even mind being wet and cold she had fun anyway. And Nolan had lots of fun too. His favorite part eating rocks and sand, what a boy!

Me and the kids
(who cares if I'm the only one looking at the camera)

Auntie Sarah and Nolan

Norah, takin a walk

I think this was just before she went for her little dip :)

Nolan, watching the waves

***

The lesson I learned today, bring extra clothes for the 3 year old too, not just the baby. You would think I would know this by now!!!

3 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Beth, these pictures are adorable and your Thanksgiving family picture is a really good one too! I never think to go to the beach on days like these, but what a great idea!

tiffany jeanne said...

Your kids sure a little fishes, and not just at the Y! So cute!

Erin Leigh said...

I love your pics at the waterfront! Also, the pic of you on your profile... is smokin' hot! I got your RSVP... I can't wait to see you guys... in your sexy holiday attire!