Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preschool Artwork !

A sample of the artwork for the last few weeks!

Abstract

I think this one is paint from a dropper onto a coffee filter, they get creative.

Painting wood shapes, always fun!

Stars?

Real nails, nailed with a real hammer into Styrofoam.


My little Picasso :)

It amazes me how much artwork one little 3 year old can do at preschool, 2 times a week for only 2 hours at a time. I cannot possibly save all of her precious paintings, drawings, doodles and creations, so I have decided to only keep a select few and periodically take pictures of all of it so She and I will always remember it. The artwork in this post is only from the last few weeks and is missing the 5 to 6 pieces hanging on the refrigerator and the ones that may have not made it out of my car yet! Her creativity is really blossoming and she is starting to draw some representational things, like bears(this is what she calls them). About 2 weeks ago she started drawing bears. She draws a big circle 4 extremities (lines coming out of the circle) and eyes and a mouth, they are so cute! Anyway enjoy the imagination of a 3 year old.

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

You certainly do have a little artist on your hands! I guess it would be hard to figure out which to keep! Hope you're feeling much much much better...if you're doing ok this weekend I'm taking Avery swimming on Saturday if you'd like to join us. She's all better and I think will enjoy it a little more than last time! Let me know!

Cara Grube :) said...

Wow, she's very creative! I can't imagine how hard it is to not save every one of them! What a great idea to take pictures of them so you'll always have a keepsake without all the paper!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)